Cadet Membership & Benefits
By joining as a Cadet Member, you sailor has access to:
- Organised ISA Courses at all Levels at very attractive member rates
- Supervised sailing throughout the summer months.
- Access to hire Club boats at a nominal fee, without the cost of owning & storing own boat.
- Access to year-round Pen Storage for those who have their own boats
- Free fun sailing every Tuesday & Thursday evening 7 – 9 pm, and Saturdays (2-5pm) from May – Sept.
- Free dinghy racing series on Thursday evenings (7 – 9 pm) and Saturday afternoons (2 – 5 pm).
- Participation in training/coaching sessions for the Optimist, Laser, Topaz, Feva and RS class throughout the year.
- Help getting boats to/from Regattas and events organised by neighbouring sailing clubs.
- Fun sailing on our Wide Water Day (Bank Holiday Monday August)
- ISA Keelboat Training on our Outer Estuary
- Winter activities: rigging events, boat cleaning days, table quizzes, halloween party, christmas party etc.
We also have available to our members
- 2 high-spec Oppies available to rent for racing in Regattas etc.
- an additional 12 Oppies available for fun sailing, racing and all our training courses and coaching sessions
- 4 club owned RS Fevas -2 person dinghies
- 2 club owned RS Visions -large dinghies suitable for families, Kites & Wires etc.
- 8 club owned Topaz Dinghies
- and a 420 -high performance dinghy
The Cost of Cadet Membership is just €110 for a whole year of adventure.
We always welcome new members. Both Cadet and Family Membership is available, Click here for more details.