Malahide Yacht Club is currently updating their database of instructors and coaches for 2018. If you wish to be considered for instructing or coaching work in 2018, please complete this application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Club will be short listing candidates for interview in December for the following instructor positions on their Summer Courses from applications received by Friday 1st December 2017:-
- Assistant Instructors (min. age 15 years)
- Dinghy Instructors
- Advanced Instructors
- Qualified Powerboat Drivers
- Volunteer Assistants (min. age 14 years)
If you intend to do an instructor course, endorsement course, VHF course or powerboat course to enhance or revalidate your qualifications between now and Summer 2018, please note this in the qualifications section of the application form.
Please also include a one-page (max) sailing-focussed CV outlining on:
- sailing & general boating experience for the past 2 years and beyond.
- boats sailed, events participated in
- other information about yourself that you consider relevant to the application.
- please ensure a well presented CV.