Next Wednesday 24th May at 8 PM come to SJT to hear the answers to some very important questions . . . . .
- How do we know the Universe began 13.7 billion years ago and that the Earth and the Sun are 4.567 billion years old?
- How did the people who built Newgrange estimate the time and why is it important now to measure it to a millionth millionth of a second?
- What is a leap second?
- How did the Victorians actually buy and sell time?
- Can we use the Universe as a gigantic time machine and will time end in the Big Crunch?
- These and lots of other questions will be answered on the night.
Don’t be late!