High Water - 4.0 m - 15.24
Coaches: Alex Pocock, James Fitzgerald & TBA
- Upwind RacingBoat Speed / Trim for Speed
- Downward & Reaching Legs
- Performance in Light, Moderate & Strong Winds
- Intro to Reading Wind, Weather, Tides
- Rigging for Racing
Time: 10am – 1.30pm (boats to be rigged for launch at 10am sharp)
[Briefing will commence at 10am and will be central part of coaching]
Cost: €125 (5 sessions) Payment online through club website
Dates: Sundays – 5th March, 12th March, 19th March, 26th March, 2nd April 2023
1. Sailors must be of sufficient competence and capable of returning to the club unaided and preferably have had exposure to club level (or regional level) racing.
2. Sailors must come dressed and ready for sailing.
3. Sailors must ensure that boats are maintained in order and rigged in good time in advance of 10am briefing.
4. Bookings must be made though the club website. We will not have any other facility to take payment.
5. Sailors must have the use of their own boat.
6. Cancelled sessions will be made up at a later date.
7. Please ensure your sailor arrives promptly and is collected on time from each session.