We are glad to announce that Sea Fever is open for registration for you and your family for the 2021 season.
This year there will be 3 categories of membership.
- Family Membership at 250 euro
- Individual Membership at 150 euro
- Individual Membership for those in full time education at 100 euro.
For the registration fee you will get use of the club’s two J24s (Battling J and Billy Whizz) for yourself and your family (for family members) on a fair use policy. This will be for sailors with the appropriate level of experience and subject to a check sail to familiarise them with the boat.
The plan this year is to get both the boats out on the water as much as possible. Including but by no means limited to all club races. We are also going to form up U25 racing crews to train together and represent the club at as many regattas as possible.
Of course this is all dependent on continued easing of the COVID restrictions as from the 26th of June it is not possible to have more than two households onboard at one time.
Payable in a single instalment only and before use.
What do I need to do ?
- Click on the button below, which will open in a seperate tab the Clubforce site and present you with the Sea Fever registration page.
- Select Quantity and “Add to Cart”.
- You will be prompted to login with your Clubforce User ID.
- You will be forwarded to a dialogue to complete. Choose the Adult member from the drop down.
- Complete details and confirm.
- Click ok and you will be forwarded to the Payment dialogue.
- Enter payment details.
- Your Sea Fever registration is complete. You’re done and will receive an email confirmation.