Sea Fever fees for 2021 are not yet available to pay via the ClubForce system.
Once available, the registration period will be from season begin until at least the 1st of October but we will extend it as long as we can, weather and circumstance permitting.
For the registration fee you will get use of the club’s two J24s (Battling J and Billy Whizz) for yourself and your family on a fair use policy. This will be for sailors with the appropriate level of experience and subject to a check sail to familiarise them with the boat.
For 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions, all that we could offer was the family membership; For season 2021, we will revisit the available options once we understand what’s permissible as directed by ISA guidelines .
For reference, the following fees applied for season 2020:
|Category (per boat)||Rate (€)|
Payable in a single instalment only and before use.
What do I need to do ?
- Click on the button below, which will open in a seperate tab the Clubforce site and present you with the Sea Fever registration page.
- Select Quantity and “Add to Cart”.
- You will be prompted to login with your Clubforce User ID.
- You will be forwarded to a dialogue to complete. Choose the Adult member from the drop down.
- Complete details and confirm.
- Click ok and you will be forwarded to the Payment dialogue.
- Enter payment details.
- Your Sea Fever registration is complete. You’re done and will receive an email confirmation.