Sea Fever fees are now available to pay via the ClubForce system.
The registration period is from now until the end of the season. That will be until at least the 1st of October but we will extend it as long as we can, weather and circumstance permitting.
For the registration fee you will get use of the club’s two J24s (Battling J and Billy Whizz) for yourself and your family on a fair use policy. This will be for sailors with the appropriate level of experience and subject to a check sail to familiarise them with the boat.
At the moment there is only casual sailing but use for racing as a family unit is also possible once it begins.
For now due to COVID-19 restrictions, all that we can offer is the family membership, we can revisit the available options once restrictions change.
The following fees will apply.
|Category (per boat)||Rate (€)|
Payable in a single instalment only and before use.
What do I need to do ?
- Click on the button below, which will open in a seperate tab the Clubforce site and present you with the Sea Fever registration page.
- Select Quantity and “Add to Cart”.
- You will be prompted to login with your Clubforce User ID.
- You will be forwarded to a dialogue to complete. Choose the Adult member from the drop down.
- Complete details and confirm.
- Click ok and you will be forwarded to the Payment dialogue.
- Enter payment details.
- Your Sea Fever registration is complete. You’re done and will receive an email confirmation.